WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT? WHAT METHODS ARE UTILIZED TO OBTAIN IT?
- Information You Provide. The Site collects no personal information from visitors to the site unless those visitors decide to become members of the Site. The only way to be sure that your personal information is not shared by any site is not to provide such information in the first place.
- Log Information. When accessing the Site, certain information is retained automatically by our servers. This includes, but is not limited to, dates and times of access to the site, what Internet browser was utilized by User to access the Site, as well as all other commonly stored information. This information will be used for the diagnosis of issues occurring in our server(s) or network. Log information is sometimes retained in order to gather demographic information regarding visitors of our Site.
- Communications With Us. The email address you use and services/information you request by using the “Contact Us” page may be retained for the continued benefit of the Site and all of our Users.
- Location Data. When you are using EndurantDev.com with a browser or mobile device, you can explicitly allow the Site access to your location. The Site collects and stores that information.
- Public Domain. All information provided on EndurantDev.com is of the public domain. Names, addresses, and all other information we provide is readily available and not information in which you are entitled to a right of privacy. Should you dispute this, please feel free to contact customer service, stating why you feel the information we provide that relates in some way to you is not of the public domain and in which you are entitled to a right of privacy. Please include the relevant law applicable that supports your position. If, after review, we decide that you are in fact correct, we will be happy to remove the information from the website.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION?
- For contacting you. We will use your email address, your phone number or other contact information you provide us for contacting you and providing our services and/or information you requested.
- For establishing business relations. We will use your personal data for establishing business relations with you in case if you decide to become our customer. We will use your email address, your phone number or other contact information to provide you with updates that may be related to business interests. We will also provide you with information about our services and updates by using your personal data.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION WITH?
You also authorize us to disclose any information you provide if a law enforcement agency requires us to do so and provides us with a warrant or similar legal document that compels us to do so or we otherwise maintain a properly held belief that it must be provided in order to (1) comply with the law or with legal process served on us; (2) protect and defend our rights or property; or (3) act in an emergency to protect someone's safety. We may request and gather other information from you from time to time. We will not share any information with any third party in a manner that identifies you as an individual.
If we choose to share demographic information, we will provide only information that does not identify any individual user of the site (aggregate information of all users only). As the Site matures, we may enter into the purchase and sale of assets, which could result in the transfer of your personally identifiable information.
HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
We reserve the right to retain all information provided by you for an indefinite period of time. If you would like information deleted, you may request deletion via contact page.
WHAT ELSE SHOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT YOUR PRIVACY?
- Security. We work hard to protect EndurantDev.com and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. We maintain industry standard security measures to protect sensitive data. All cookies are encrypted. If you register to establish an account or to receive price alerts, your password is also encrypted. Although we will exercise reasonable care in providing secure transmission of information between your computer and our servers, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us over the Internet and we accept no liability for any unintentional disclosure.
- Do Not Track Requests. At this time we do not respond to browser ‘Do Not Track’ signals.